Playground.

Playground by Aron Beauregard shows Hypocrisy. By having Beauregard show this they wright, “…We’ve decided to up your payments to an additional four thousand dollars each.” The owner of the new playground is testing it on kids that seem to get abused by their parents. Geraldine is paying the parents to have them test the playground. She says its gonna be safe and the parents have to be in a separate room. So far that’s all I know about the book, But most comments on the book say “With Playground, Aron Beauregard transcends himself, delivering a genuinely chilling, uncomfortable novel that will make even the most jaded horror fan squirm. A harrowing, relentless read that left me breathless.” Showing that its a horror book.

4/8/14

Geraldine Told the parents to sit still in the chairs but one didn’t listen and meatal bars came to lock there heads in place. The women who dropped something ended up with the meatal piecing through her neck.

She didn’t mean to jump forward and now she has a Bar through her neck. The other parents are screaming as its happening, and the way they described it was very gross. All Geraldine did was smile and continue with her presentation.

3 thoughts on “Playground.”

1. Is this the parent’s daughter who got metal bars through her head? This book sounds very violent and frankly terrifying. What did this girl do to get herself into this situation? And after this happened how did she smile and just continue the day?

1. It was the Parent that had the Bar through her Neck. And the mother didn’t know this would happen because she was lured there by money.

2. This book seems interesting and something that I might want to read sometime. But one thing when reading your post that I liked was when you added quotes and explained what they meant. Another thing that stood out to me was when you were explaining the book but not going into too much detail to keep the reader interested. But overall good job and I can’t wait to read more about your book.